It’s officially the week of Christmas! What are your plans for Christmas?
Take a moment to pray and/or worship in order to shift the focus to God. Cypress Creek Worship
Weekly Follow Up: Last week we looked at David and discussed God’s reign. How did it go encompasses absolute faith in God, love of God’s Word, repentance, or gratitude?
RECAP: This week, Jose continued our teaching series “The Royal Family,” focusing on the story of Zerubbabel and God’s restoration.
- The Christmas season can be a time of many feelings, experiences, and joy! How are you feeling about this week?
- READ Jeremiah 29:4-7. How do these verses instruct us to build our homes and communities? Practically, what does that look like for you and your family?
- What would it look like for your Community Group to seek the peace and prosperity of your neighborhood/city?
- READ Jeremiah 29:8-11. How do you personally know that God is your priority? What are some warning signs that God is not your current priority?
- READ Matthew 6:33. Instead of trying to change our circumstances, how does this verse help you focus on personal transformation?
- READ Haggai 2:3-4. What does it mean to be strong in God? What does that promise offer you?
Focus on meeting the needs inside the group. Ask for prayer requests and pray for one another.
As a church family, we will be celebrating the birth of our Savior this Thursday at Christmas Eve Eve gatherings at 4pm, 5:30pm, and 7pm. Who could you invite to join you at Christmas Eve Eve?